Battery Warming. Increase available cold cranking amps utilizing heat energy from the engine cooling system or diesel fired coolant preheater.
- Available for all group 31 battery configurations.
- Extend effective battery usage by reducing required battery recharge time.
- Lightweight aluminum heating plate, durable stainless steel coolant tubes.
- Optional thermostatic control available.
- Custom sizes quoted upon request.
- As the temperature drops is takes longer to charge a battery. With the electrical demands placed on today’s equipment, “key off” parasitic battery drain can leave a vehicle without enough charge to get started.
- Arctic Fox battery heaters utilize a heated tray from the engine coolant, under the battery to provide increased available cold cranking amps…even in the coldest of weather.
The BH-3100 Series Battery Heater utilizes heat energy from the engine cooling system or diesel fired coolant heater to warm the battery, allowing for improvement of battery state of charge.
Oil & Gas
Heavy Duty On-Off Highway
- Durable stainless steel coolant tubes
- Light weight aluminum heating plate
- 1/2 “ NPT coolant connections
- Optional thermostat is available
- Increases available cold cranking amps
- Reduces required battery charge time
- Extends battery life
- Simple installation