Heating Solutions for Biodiesel
What is Biodiesel?
Biodiesel is a fuel that results from the separation of glycerin from the oil of a plant such as soybeans, corn, or sunflowers, to mention a few, or animal fats. The left over glycerin is itself a highly sought after product, and is used in the manufacture of soaps, cosmetics, and other products. Biodiesel contains no petroleum, but it can be blended with petroleum diesel. Pure biodiesel is often referred to as “B100″, a blend of 2% biodiesel and 98% diesel is called “B2″, 20% biodiesel with 80% diesel is “B20″ and so on.
Use a biodiesel in line fuel & Fluid heater to warm fuel with easy and minimize gelling. Your engine will start quickly even in coldest conditions.
Heavy Duty Trucks
Oil and mining equipment
On/off road vehicles
- Diesel & Biodiesel up to B100
- Thermostatically controlled
- Mounting brackets included
- Simple in-line installation
- Designed to be installed before fuel transfer pump
- Improves efficiency by providing trouble-free operation in cold climates
- Stainless steel components eliminate corrosion and contamination of the fuel
- Electric pre-heating option available