Electronic engines require a thermostat. Only Arctic Fox® give you a choice – Shut-Off Thermostat or Bypass Thermostat.
Features and benefits
- The Arctic Fox® “Series 400″ shut-off thermostat stops the coolant flow when the fuel flowing through it reaches approximately 78°F/25°C to 95°F/35°C.
- The “Series 440″ shut-off thermostat operates at a range of approximately 104°F/40°C to 125°F/52°C.
- Helps keep the fuel within the recommended temperature limits for maximum horsepower as suggested by engine manufacturers.
- With the shut-off thermostat you can convert your existing or any coolant type warmer into a thermostatically controlled fuel warmer.
- Utilizes proven sensor module technology used in engine coolant applications.
Used to control fuel temperature for any coolant type fuel warmer.
Gas and oil
On/off road trucks
- Fully mechanical. No electrical components to cause maintenance problems
- Utilized proven sensor module technology used in engine coolant applications
- With the shut-off thermostat, you can convert existing or any coolant type warmer into a thermostatically controlled fuel warmer
- Stops the coolant flow when fuel reaches approximately 26°-35°C
- Fully automatic in operation, no need to manually control coolant flow through fuel warmers to maintain optimum fuel temperature